- 180 grams pumpkin, cooked with skin, reserve a little liquid if needed
- 360 grams wholemeal flour
- 90 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 1 egg, 700 g
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 c
Line two biscuit trays with baking paper
1. Place all ingredients into TMX bowl.
2. Mix 20-30 secs, speed 3.
Feel the consistency of the dough. Add a little liquid or flour if needed for a soft non sticky dough.
3. Remove from bowl onto a silicone mat.
4. Roll dough to 5-7cm thickness.
5. Cut biscuits with cookie cutter or knife, place on prepared trays.
6. Bake for 20 -30 mins or until golden.
7. Leave in oven with door ajar to cool or transfer to cooling rack.
Store in airtight container, in fridge.
Dog Biscuits with Pumpkin and Peanut Butter
I cooked the chunks of unpeeled pumpkin with one tablespoon of water, in the microwave for 8 mins. It was still warm when making the dough which was a lovely soft consistency and could be pressed down easily with hands.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake