- 150 grams buckwheat flour
- 350 grams wolemeal spelt flour
- 50 grams chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon baking powder, (I use the double acting aluminium free)
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 300 grams filtered water
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt
- 40 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 200 grams marinated feta cheese, chopped into small cubes
- some baby spinach, fresh, enough to make a layer over dough
- some EVOO (extra virgin olive oil), for brushing top of scrolls
Recipe is created for
Make dough by placing flours, seeds, yeast, olive oil, salt and water into TM bowl and mix for 6 seconds on speed 6. With dial set to closed position , knead dough for 2 minutes on interval speed
2. Wrap dough in TM mat and allow to prove in a warm place for 25 minutes. (I placed mine in the oven set at 40 degree).
3. When dough has risen, pre-heat oven to 220 degrees.
Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and roll out into a large rectangular shape on the TM mat.
4. Spread the spinach and chopped feta onto the dough making sure it is evenly spread. (Would hate if I got a piece that was all dough!)
5. Roll into a large sausage shape and use the spatula to cut into 10 pieces. Arrange the scrolls on a lined baking tray.
Brush the scrolls with a little EVOO and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
1. You could easily make these smaller and get 12.
2. Sprinkle your favourite herb/spice blend over the cheese and spinach before rolling.
3. Spinkle with a little more cheese on top.
4. Try not to burn your mouth eating straight out of the oven!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.