- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 150g luke warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 250g bakers flour
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp basil
- Good Pinch of Salt
Recipe is created for
Place yeast and water into your mixing jug and heat for 1 min/37C/sp 2
Add all other ingredients and knead for 5 mins
Turn out into a lightly floured bowl and cover with a clean tea towel. Allow to prove for at least 15-25 mins or until doubled in size.
Pre-heat oven to 220°C or turn on your pizza oven.
Split dough into 3 even balls. Flatten each ball into a round shape and cover with toppings of your choice.
Place onto lined baking trays or into your pizza oven and cook until done. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of dough and toppings. But as a guide in the oven it will take about 20-30 mins in your oven. We use a bench top electric pizza oven and it takes about 15 mins.
This makes 2-3 family size bases (depending how thick you like your base). We always make 3. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Lemonade Scones
- Apricot and White Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Sausage Rolls-with hidden veggies
- Chicken, Corn and Risoni Soup
- Mini Zucchini Slice Bites
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Gluten Free Crunchy Museli
- Curried Chicken Soup
- Pikelets with a Twist
- Crunchy Mexican Chicken Nuggets
- Chocolate cakepops