- 1/2 Cup Almond meal
- 1/3 Cup GF Flour
- 3 level tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 level teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 2 Cracks of cracked pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 Cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup almond milk
- 1 Handful grated zucchini
- 1 Small handful chopped ham
- 3 level tbsp pumpkin seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°C & prepare muffin tray
Ade the eggs and whisk for 5 seconds, Speed 5, then add the coconut oil and almond milk
Add the dry ingredients into TM bowl
Add the zucchini, ham & pumpkin seeds and stir through 8 - 10 seconds speed 3.5.
Spoon the mixture into muffin tins. Top with sunflower seeds.
Bake for 17 minutes until a light golden brown. A toothpick or skewer should come out clean or with just a couple of crumbs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Cale's Crepes
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style