- 350 g Whey, Leftovers from HOMEMADE RICOTTA (in Thermomix Favourites), can use 300g water
- 10 g Yeast - Active Dried
- 15 g Rice Malt Syrup (or honey)
- 2 tablespoon pysllium husks
- 2 Eggs (optional), (I used 3 leftover egg yolks)
- 30 g oil, (Canola, rice bran, grapeseed, etc.) Use 40g if eggs omitted.
- 50 g brown rice
- 100 g basmati rice
- 20 g Potato flour/starch
- 170 g Tapioca or arrowroot starch
- 150 g sorghum flour
- 10 g poppy seeds
- 1 pinch rock salt
- 2-4 tablespoon GRAVY LIKE GRAVOX! (by flynnfam), or other suitable sauce option
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs, dried
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, grated, or other preferred cheese
- 1 slice rindless short cut bacon, chopped, or ham, or any preferred toppings
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 40 g camembert, sliced
- 1 slice Pineapple, chopped
- 1 pinch chilli flakes, (Optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh Brown Rice and Basmati Rice into bowl.
Mill into flour - 1 minute on speed 9.
*** Set Aside***
Add water, rice malt syrup and yeast to bowl and heat on 37 for 2 minutes at speed 1-2. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Allow to rest and activate while gathering other ingredients (approximately 5-10 minutes).
Add psyllium and oil, egg/s if being used and mix for 5-10 seconds on speed 2 to combine. Scrape down sides and mix again.
Add dry ingredients and mix on speed 2-3 for 30-40 seconds. Pause and scrape sides down if needed.
Mix on for 1.5-2 minutes to complete combining. Repeat until combined, adding a little extra water if required.
Divide dough into four portions. Roll each portion separately between sheets of baking paper.
Can roll edges over grated cheese, if desired.
Top with your choice of sauces (mixed on the pizza with the back of a spoon), cheeses and other toppings.
Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200C or until browned on edges and cheeses melted.
Mill rice into flour
Activate yeast and adding psyllium
Making the pizza
Accessories you need
Recipe works fine yeast-free. Simply omit yeast and sugar, then soak psyllium for 5 minutes before adding eggs, oil and remaining dry ingredients.
Unused dough portions (approx 250g each) can be frozen, but must be double-wrapped to prevent drying out. Thaw fully before rolling.
This volume should be fine in the TM31
Thanks to KristanK for original recipe: "Failsafe" Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg* free Pizza base (+ topping suggestion)
See also her additional tips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.