- 150 g Milk
- 125 g Butter
- 250 g Wholemeal Khorosan Flour
- 3 leaves large Spinach/silverbeet, deveined and chopped (can use 70g baby spinach)
- 8-10 eggs
- 100g cream
- 100g parmesan grated
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Handful baby spinach
- 100g fresh ricotta or feta cheese
- 1 tsp TM Vege Stock Paste
- 1 small knob of butter
8Recipe is created for
Place milk, butter and spinach into TM bowl.
Heat to 70 degrees, 7 mins, speed 7 (do 5 secs on speed 10 to puree the spinah first)
Add in flour and mix for 10 secs, speed 4 to combine. Add more flour if needed I prefer it quite dry as then the base crumbles more and isnt so doughy.
press into quiche tin.
I never blind bake mine but you might prefer to, personal prefernce.
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl.
Finely Dice 1 sec, speed 6.
Saute 3 mins, varoma temp, speed 1 with a knob of butter.
Add cream, eggs, parmesan, stock and blend for 10 secs speed 7.
Pour into Quiche base and dollop with ricotta or feta and gently push the spinach under the egg mix so it doesn't burn.
Bake 180 degrees for 40-50 mins dependant on your oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers