- 1 pinch salt
- 250 g water
- 100 g Butter
- 160 g flour
- 200 g ham
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
Add water, butter and salt to TM bowl
heat and mix 5 min / 100 deg / speed 3
Add flour and mix 40 sec on spped 5
LET PASTRY COOL IN TM FOR 15 minutes
Mix on speed 5, Add eggs on at a time slowly through MC hole
whilest still on speed 5, add in your chesee and ham until all ingredients incorporated .
Spoon mixture into heaped teaspoon size bite pieces and bake in a 200 deg oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden and puffy.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)