- 1 pinch salt
- 250 g water
- 100 g Butter
- 160 g flour
- 200 g ham
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
Add water, butter and salt to TM bowl
heat and mix 5 min / 100 deg / speed 3
Add flour and mix 40 sec on spped 5
LET PASTRY COOL IN TM FOR 15 minutes
Mix on speed 5, Add eggs on at a time slowly through MC hole
whilest still on speed 5, add in your chesee and ham until all ingredients incorporated .
Spoon mixture into heaped teaspoon size bite pieces and bake in a 200 deg oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden and puffy.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits