- 1 pinch salt
- 250 g water
- 100 g Butter
- 160 g flour
- 200 g ham
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
Add water, butter and salt to TM bowl
heat and mix 5 min / 100 deg / speed 3
Add flour and mix 40 sec on spped 5
LET PASTRY COOL IN TM FOR 15 minutes
Mix on speed 5, Add eggs on at a time slowly through MC hole
whilest still on speed 5, add in your chesee and ham until all ingredients incorporated .
Spoon mixture into heaped teaspoon size bite pieces and bake in a 200 deg oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden and puffy.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook