- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch mixed herbs, fresh, sage, thyme, parsley
- 80 g Butter
- 220 g lukewarm water
- 200 g spelt flour
- 175 g kamut flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried yeast
Place garlic and herbs into mixing bowl chop for 3 sec/speed 7.
Add chopped butter and blend on speed 3 to 4 until creamy. Scrape out, but don't clean bowl.
Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 7 to combine.
With dial set to , knead for 4 min.
Let dough rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size. You can leave it in the TM bowl with the MC on top. When it's peaking out of the top, it's ready.
Roll onto ThermoMat into large rectangle and sprinkle with flour. Spread herb butter over dough - be very generous.
With a butter knife, cut 3-4cm wide strips. Fold each dough strip in a concertina pattern and place cut side up in a 20cm cake tin until all the strips placed. There will be gaps.
Cover with a tea towel and place in a warm place to rise for a further 30 minutes, or until dough fills the cake tin. Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Serve hot.
If the weather is too hot to turn the oven on, bake in a BBQ with a dome lid. The picture above shows mine baked in the BBQ. It was a little too hot, which is why my bread is darker than normal.
It was still delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay