- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch mixed herbs, fresh, sage, thyme, parsley
- 80 g Butter
- 220 g lukewarm water
- 200 g spelt flour
- 175 g kamut flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried yeast
Place garlic and herbs into mixing bowl chop for 3 sec/speed 7.
Add chopped butter and blend on speed 3 to 4 until creamy. Scrape out, but don't clean bowl.
Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 7 to combine.
With dial set to , knead for 4 min.
Let dough rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size. You can leave it in the TM bowl with the MC on top. When it's peaking out of the top, it's ready.
Roll onto ThermoMat into large rectangle and sprinkle with flour. Spread herb butter over dough - be very generous.
With a butter knife, cut 3-4cm wide strips. Fold each dough strip in a concertina pattern and place cut side up in a 20cm cake tin until all the strips placed. There will be gaps.
Cover with a tea towel and place in a warm place to rise for a further 30 minutes, or until dough fills the cake tin. Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Serve hot.
If the weather is too hot to turn the oven on, bake in a BBQ with a dome lid. The picture above shows mine baked in the BBQ. It was a little too hot, which is why my bread is darker than normal.
It was still delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins