- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch mixed herbs, fresh, sage, thyme, parsley
- 80 g Butter
- 220 g lukewarm water
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 375 g bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Place garlic and herbs into mixing bowl chop for 3 sec/speed 7.
Add chopped butter and blend on speed 3 to 4 until creamy.
Scrape out into a bowl and leave on the bench.
Don't wash the bowl - yay!
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 7 to combine.
With dial set to [img title="Closed lid"]https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/sites/all/modules/contrib/smileys/packs/thermomix/mixingbowl.png[/img], knead for 4 min.
Let dough rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size. You can leave it in the TM bowl with the MC on top. When it's peaking out of the top, it's ready.
Tip out onto ThermoMat into large rectangle and sprinkle with flour. Spread herb butter over dough - be very generous.
With a butter knife, cut 3-4cm wide strips. Fold each dough strip in a concertina pattern and place cut side up in a 20cm cake tin until all the strips placed. There will be gaps.
Cover with a tea towel and place in a warm place to rise for a further 30 minutes, or until dough fills the cake tin. Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Serve hot.
Accessories you need
If the weather is too hot to turn the oven on, bake in a BBQ with a dome lid. The picture above shows mine baked in the BBQ. It was a little too hot, which is why my bread is darker than normal.
It was still delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salami and egg cups
- Cheesy Chicken Sausage Rolls
- Pop's Gingernut Biscuits
- Sausage Rolls
- Lunchbox scrolls
- Variation Variation Subway Footlong Italian Herbs and Cheese Eat Fresh Bread Roll
- Variation Subway Footlong Italian Herbs and Cheese Eat Fresh Bread Roll
- Potato Gratin ala @levi_nathania
- Bec's Table Gourmet Crackers
- Savoury Cheese Biscuits
- Nuts and Bolts
- CRANBERRY CRACKERS
- 40 Second Cupcakes
- Thermogourmand Easy Shortbread
- ThermoGourmand Jam Sponge Roll
- ThermoGourmand Large Basic Loaf
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- ThermoGourmand Orange Cake
- ThermoGourmand Baked Crumble Topping
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- ThermoGourmand Polish Coleslaw
- Low Carb Crumb Mix
- ThermoGourmand Special Not Fried Rice
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice