- 300 grams water
- 2 tsp Yeast, Dry
- 600 grams flour, Bakers
- 1 tsp salt
- olive oil
- Mixed Herbs, Dried
Pour Water and Yeast into TM bowl and heat on temp 37 for 1 minute, speed 1.
Add Flour, Salt and mix for 6 seconds on speed 6. Then "Closed lid" , for 2 minutes on "Dough mode" .
Transfer Dough onto Thermomat and wrap around Dough, or put in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with glad wrap. Set aside to prove in a warm place for 30 minutes, or until nearly doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 200 temp. Lightly flour two baking trays and set aside.
Cut ( with TM spatula) proven Dough into two evenly sized balls and leave on Thermomat. Then working with one Dough ball at a time, roll with a rolling pin and turn after each roll, until about 1 - 2 cm thick. Work into the correct shape for baking trays.
Place rolled Dough onto prepared baking trays and drizzle with Olive Oil (I use a basting brush to spread around, not too much). Sprinkle with Mixed Herbs (to taste).
Bake for 15 minutes or until bread is golden. Remove from oven and let cool. Cut into squares.
Accessories you need
We let ours cool because my kids love these as a snack. They also take them in their lunch boxes for school. You could just as easily eat it them warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake