- 70 g Zucchini/Spinach/Broccoli
- 1 --- carrot
- 80 g feta
- 1 egg
- 80 g oil
- 300 g Milk
- 360 g flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C and grease muffin tray
2. Put vegetables in the bowl and chop 3sec/sp 6.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix 5 sec/ sp 5. Scrap bowl and check if another mix is needed.
4. Bake for 25mins for large muffins but check after 20! Eat warm with a dash of butter spread on a cut half.
Savoury muffins that are light and fluffy for the little ones in your life
Use up whatever vegetables that are looking sad in your fridge. Sundried tomatoes are also great added to decorate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Pastry Crust
- Caramelised Onions
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)