- 70 g Zucchini/Spinach/Broccoli
- 1 --- carrot
- 80 g feta
- 1 egg
- 80 g oil
- 300 g Milk
- 360 g flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C and grease muffin tray
2. Put vegetables in the bowl and chop 3sec/sp 6.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix 5 sec/ sp 5. Scrap bowl and check if another mix is needed.
4. Bake for 25mins for large muffins but check after 20! Eat warm with a dash of butter spread on a cut half.
Savoury muffins that are light and fluffy for the little ones in your life
Use up whatever vegetables that are looking sad in your fridge. Sundried tomatoes are also great added to decorate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta