- 70 g Zucchini/Spinach/Broccoli
- 1 --- carrot
- 80 g feta
- 1 egg
- 80 g oil
- 300 g Milk
- 360 g flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C and grease muffin tray
2. Put vegetables in the bowl and chop 3sec/sp 6.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix 5 sec/ sp 5. Scrap bowl and check if another mix is needed.
4. Bake for 25mins for large muffins but check after 20! Eat warm with a dash of butter spread on a cut half.
Savoury muffins that are light and fluffy for the little ones in your life
Use up whatever vegetables that are looking sad in your fridge. Sundried tomatoes are also great added to decorate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones