- 250 grams Macadamia Nuts (raw)
- 1 bunch Rosemary sprigs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 level tablespoon lemon zest (grated)
- 1 heaped tablespoon sea salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Papper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, This can easily be substituted for different oil
Recipe is created for
Add Rosemary & Garlic - Chop fine
Add All remaining ingredients set thermomix to varoma for 5 minutes and put on backward stir.
I often make these and try different flavour combinations.
Chilli, Fennel Seeds & Orange Zest
Becareful the nuts stay hot for ages - they are best hot but we enjoy the leftovers cold for days sitting on bench.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Truffle Aioli
- Braised Jew Fish
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo