- 250 grams Macadamia Nuts (raw)
- 1 bunch Rosemary sprigs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 level tablespoon lemon zest (grated)
- 1 heaped tablespoon sea salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Papper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, This can easily be substituted for different oil
Recipe is created for
Add Rosemary & Garlic - Chop fine
Add All remaining ingredients set thermomix to varoma for 5 minutes and put on backward stir.
I often make these and try different flavour combinations.
Chilli, Fennel Seeds & Orange Zest
Becareful the nuts stay hot for ages - they are best hot but we enjoy the leftovers cold for days sitting on bench.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups