- 250 grams Macadamia Nuts (raw)
- 1 bunch Rosemary sprigs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 level tablespoon lemon zest (grated)
- 1 heaped tablespoon sea salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Papper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, This can easily be substituted for different oil
8Recipe is created for
Add Rosemary & Garlic - Chop fine
Add All remaining ingredients set thermomix to varoma for 5 minutes and put on backward stir.
I often make these and try different flavour combinations.
Chilli, Fennel Seeds & Orange Zest
Becareful the nuts stay hot for ages - they are best hot but we enjoy the leftovers cold for days sitting on bench.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)