- 100 grams parmesan cubed
- 100 grams gruyere cubed
- 150 grams pancetta or ham cubed or sliced
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams vegetable oil
- 100 gram Milk
- 180 grams plain flour
- 2 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- 50 grams rocket/spinach
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180.
Put cheeses into TM bowl and grate 10 secs, speed 8. Set aside.
Put pancetta into TM bowl and rough chop 3 seconds speed 7. Set aside.
Put eggs, milk and oil into TM bowl and mix 20 seconds, speed 5.
Add flour, baking powder and mix 3 seconds speed 7.
Add prepared cheese, ham and rocket and mix 15 seconds, speed 6.
Pour into prepared loaf tin.
Cook 50-60 min or until ready. Let cool in tin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Easter Egg Buns
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Custard with Protein Powder