- 3-4 sheets Thawed puff pastry
- 1 onion, Peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, Or 2 tspns garlic paste
- 2 x 10cm piece fresh rosemary, Leaves only or 1 tspn dried
- 1 Medium Carrot, Roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium zucchini, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Tandaco stuffing mix ( see photo above)
- 1 heaped tbsp Lancashire relish ( see photo above), Or Worstershire sauce
- 250 g Sausage mince or pork mince
- 500 g lamb mince
- 80 g feta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 eggextra for glazing
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180°F.
Line 1 or 2 trays with baking paper.
Add onion, rosemary, garlic, carrot and zucchini and oil to the bowl and blitz, sp4/10 secs, until chopped fairly fine.
Cook Varoma/5 mins/sp1.
Add this mixture to a large mixing bowl and allow to cool
Add the meat, stuffing mix, crumbled feta, egg and sauce. Salt and pepper (to taste).
Mix well. Clean hands are best for this.
Form this fairly moist mixture into long rolls to fit onto prepared pastry sheets.
Brush edges with water and roll into a log to seal.
Cut each piece into 4 pieces and place onto the prepared tray/s.
Brush with egg.
Bake for 20-25 mins, until golden browned and cooked.
A delicious variation on our favourite sausage rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Bounty Cake
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese