- 100 grams Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Parsley or 2tsp dried
- 12 eggs, XL
- 180 grams Pouring Cream
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper, or to taste
- Butter, for greasing
- 12 slices ham, round
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200C
2. Grate cheese 6 sec/ spd 5 and set aside
3. If using fresh herbs, chop 10 sec/spd 4-5
4. Add eggs, cream, reserved cheese, salt & pepper and mix 20 sec/spd 4
5. Grease a 12 hole muffin tin with butter & line each with a slice of ham.
6. Pour in mixture
7. Bake 15-20 mins
Can add additional spices such as chilli flakes. These can also be frozen.
Recipe is my twist on a conventional recipe from "Cooking by the Ruled"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake