- 50 grams Butter, Melted
- 200 grams Almond Flour
- 25 grams psyllium husks
- 15 grams baking powder
- pinch salt
- 5 grams Xylotol, or Stevia
- 100 grams Greek yoghurt
- 250 grams cottage cheese
- 6 eggs
- 150 grams Mixed seeds, Sesame, Sunflower, Pumpkin etc
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and line a loaf tin.
2. Add butter to TM bowl and melt on 37 degrees, Speed 1 for 1 minute or until butter has melted.
3. Weigh all ingredients into the bowl and mix together on Speed 4 for 30 seconds or until well combined.
4. Pour ingredients into your loaf tin and smooth the top.
5. Bake for one hour. Remove from the oven and let partially cool in the loaf tin before turning it out.
Accessories you need
* Can be kept in the fridge wrapped in alfoil for a week or more
* Is lovely toasted
* Great under your eggs for brekky or toasted with butter for soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls