- 500 gram chicken mince
- 1 brown onion
- 1 egg
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 1 carrot
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add carrot, onion, spring onion intoSpeed 6 for 5 Seconds
2. Scrap down sides
3. Add egg, sesame seeds and chicken mincespeed 4 for 20 seconds
4. Take out small amounts and roll into balls, then place on baking tray
5. Bake for approx 30minutes
Preheat Oven to 180 degree's, place baking paper on tray to prep
Accessories you need
***May also be crumbed! Either breadcrumbs, quinoa flakes, crushed macadamia or shreadded coconut!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Dog Biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers (with variations)
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Passionfruit Curd
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Butterfly cakes