- 500 gram chicken mince
- 1 brown onion
- 1 egg
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 1 carrot
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add carrot, onion, spring onion into Speed 6 for 5 Seconds
2. Scrap down sides
3. Add egg, sesame seeds and chicken mince speed 4 for 20 seconds
4. Take out small amounts and roll into balls, then place on baking tray
5. Bake for approx 30minutes
Preheat Oven to 180 degree's, place baking paper on tray to prep
***May also be crumbed! Either breadcrumbs, quinoa flakes, crushed macadamia or shreadded coconut!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Pastry Crust
- Caramelised Onions
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Cheese and bacon bread
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Yorkshire puddings
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sticky Date Pudding
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup