- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 zucchini, medium
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 brown onion, medium
- 2 bacon, rashes
- 15 grams olive oil
- 200 grams chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 sheets ready-made puff pastry
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parmesan into mill 10 seconds/speed 9
- Place zucchini into and grate 7 seconds/speed 4, until zucchini is evenly grated. Transfer to simmering basket and set aside to drain any excess liquid.
- Place garlic into finely chop 5 secs/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mxing bowl with spatula.
- Place onion, bacon and oil into and chop 3 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then saute 5 mins/120deg/speed 1.
- Add shredded chicken, grated zucchini, and parmesan to Combine 6 seconds/ /speed 4. Season to taste.
- Cut each sheet of pastry sheet into 9 equal squares. Brush two opposite sides of each square with beaten egg. Fold each square in half, pressing side together and leaving top open to make a boat shape.
- Place pastry boats on to lined baking trays. Spoon approximately 1 1/2 Tbsp chicken mixture into each boat.
- Bake in a hot oven for around 20 minutes or until pastry is browned. Serve with sauce of choice.
Pre-heat fan forced oven to 200deg. Line two baking trays and set aside.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Fig Honey Almond Tart