- 200 grams short cut bacon, roughly sliced
- 1 Small brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 small green apple, quartered and cored
- 100 grams of rolled oats
- 1 handfull of parsley
- 150 grams of cheese, cubed
- 1 egg
- 500 grams of minced pork and veal
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 25 grams of shaved parmesan
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200deg fan forced
Place onion, garlic, apple, bacon, cheese, parsley into the bowl chop 6 seconds, speed 6
Add egg and oats, and mix 6 seconds, speed 4
Break up the veal and pork mince and place into bowl, mix 5 seconds , speed 4 - with your spatula bring the bottom of the bowl contents to the top and re mix 5 seconds, speed 4
On your 2 sheets of puff pastry place half the mixture on the edge of each sheet - with a pastry brush, brush the other 2 edges with the milk
Roll the sheet with contents to the end, repeat with the other sheet
Place some baking paper on a rack and pierce all over with a knife, now place the rack on a baking tray
Place the rolls SEAM side down on the rack, prick some holes to the top of each roll and sprinkle with shaved parmesan
Bake for approx 30 mins till golden brown
Serve with condiments of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coriander chutney
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)