- 210 grams plain flour
- 100 grams cheese
- 250 grams Milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a mini muffin pan well
2.Grate cheese on speed 7 for 4 seconds (texture desired is course)
3. Add remaining ingredients to TM bowl
4. Mix on for 15 seconds on speed 4
5. Spoon mixture into muffin tin
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes till golden brown
7. Melt desired amount of butter and vegimite and pour over scones before serving
Accessories you need
Make sure to grease your tin well
Instead of Vegimite you can use Bovril or Our Mate
Best served warm
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's