- 210 grams plain flour
- 100 grams cheese
- 250 grams Milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a mini muffin pan well
2.Grate cheese on speed 7 for 4 seconds (texture desired is course)
3. Add remaining ingredients to TM bowl
4. Mix on for 15 seconds on speed 4
5. Spoon mixture into muffin tin
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes till golden brown
7. Melt desired amount of butter and vegimite and pour over scones before serving
Accessories you need
Make sure to grease your tin well
Instead of Vegimite you can use Bovril or Our Mate
Best served warm
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup