- 95 g plain flour
- 25 g Butter
- 4 eggs
- 500 g Milk
- 1 onion, peeled, halved
- 150 g grated cheese
- 200 g Diced bacon
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, quatered, deseeded
- 1 tin drained corn kernels
- 1 tsp Italian dried herbs
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced for garnish
Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Spray muffin tins or quiche dish with olive oil spray.
**If you have to grate your cheese put it in TMX bowl on speed 8 for 6-8 seconds and set aside.**
Put onion in TMX bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 6.
Add butter and diced bacon to TMX bowl and saute for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 (MC OFF)
Set bacon and onion aside (it can go in the same bowl as the cheese).
Add mushrooms, zucchini and capsicum to TMX bowl and chop on speed 5, 3 seconds.
Add bacon and onion mixture, corn kernels, eggs, milk, flour, cheese, herbs plus salt+pepper for taste.
Blend on REVERSE, speed 4 for 15 seconds.
Pour into baking dish or muffin tray and top with sliced tomatoes.
Bake in the oven for about 60 mins or until set and browned.
Makes 18 individual muffin quiches - 130 calories per serve for full fat milk and cheese
- This is a very runny recipe, but it does set in the oven! dont be tempted to tip liquid out and if you do, you will need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix