- 60 g Cheddar cheese
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, ranny smith apple, quartered
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- parsley, small handful parsley
- 120 g plain flour
- 120 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180C. Prepare biscuit tray with baking paper.
Place cheese, apple, carrot, garlic, and parsley in TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 7.
Add flours and egg and mix for 5 sec on speed 4.
Set dial to closed lid position and knead for 10 sec on interval speed to form a soft and slightly sticky dough (like scones in EDC).
Place on a lightly floured surface and press out to a 3 cm thick rectangle or square.
Dip a biscuit cutter into flour to prevent sticking. Cut out to make 14 - 16 biscuits and place on baking tray.
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until golden.
Adapted from The Red Door Cafe, Leura
For a hard biscuit, leave in turned off oven for several hours or overnight.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry