- 60 g Cheddar cheese
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, ranny smith apple, quartered
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- parsley, small handful parsley
- 120 g plain flour
- 120 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 egg
25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180C. Prepare biscuit tray with baking paper.
Place cheese, apple, carrot, garlic, and parsley in TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 7.
Add flours and egg and mix for 5 sec on speed 4.
Set dial to closed lid position and knead for 10 sec on interval speed to form a soft and slightly sticky dough (like scones in EDC).
Place on a lightly floured surface and press out to a 3 cm thick rectangle or square.
Dip a biscuit cutter into flour to prevent sticking. Cut out to make 14 - 16 biscuits and place on baking tray.
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until golden.
Adapted from The Red Door Cafe, Leura
For a hard biscuit, leave in turned off oven for several hours or overnight.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- Viking Loaf
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Cheat Sourdough Bread (better than the real deal)
- Creamy Thyme Chicken and Mushroom Gluten Free Quiche
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Instant Apple Slice
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf