- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 100 grams Raw Honey
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams sultanas
- 40 grams Dried Blueberries or Cranberries
- 30 grams pepitas
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Mesquite Powder
Prepare 12 silicone muffin moulds or grease 1 12 hole muffin pan.
Set Oven to 160*
Cube butter and place in bowl, add honey and melt, 60* - speed 2 - 2 Minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix, 30 seconds - reverse speed 2.
Spoon heaped tablespoon of mixture into muffin holes and firmly press down.
(1 heaped tablespoon compacted should take up 3/4 of muffin hole)
Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, leave to cool in pan.
Store in an airtight container for 5-7 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Paleo Macadamia Brownies
- Paleo Coconut Custard
- Paleo Sweet Potato & Leek Soup
- Paleo Pumpkin Soup
- Paleo Anzac Biscuits
- Paleo Snickers Slice
- Caramel Slice - Gluten Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Blueberry Friands
- Honey Joys - Refined Sugar Free
- Kylie's Caramel Sauce
- Sticky Date Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- "Oh My God" Chocolate Fudge Brownies