- 1 onion, Cut into Halves
- 3 eggs
- 60 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams bread crumbs
- 100 grams walnuts
- 120 grams grated cheese
- 50 grams Soy or tamari sauce
- 100 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 3 sheets Puff pastry
- Milk, Brushing pastry
- sesame seeds, Sprinkle on before baking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat fan forced oven to 230 degrees & line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place brown onion into mixing bowl - chop 3 sec / Spd 5 - scrape down sides.
3. Add eggs, rolled oats, bread crumbs, walnuts, grated cheese, soy or Tamari sauce, milk, Italian herbs (pinch of salt/pepper if you wish) - combine 25 sec / Spd 5.
#Note that the mix may appear to be a little sloppy but keep in mind the oats & bread crumbs will absorb some of that moisture. You don't want dried out chewy sausage rolls at the end so don't be tempted to add more oats/breadcrumbs.
4. Cut puff pastry in halves. Place mixture in centre of each sheet brush edges with milk and fold them over. Mark each log into 4 rolls, brush with milk & sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Cook in oven for 20 minutes - golden brown.
Other alternatives include: adding curry powder for curry sausage rolls, diced chilli or sweet chilli sauce, fresh herbs, finely chopped mixed vegetables a nice way to get them into fussy/picky kids or adults the list is endless.
Converted from my Mum's old family recipe - I hope you enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mini Cheddars
- Bacon, onion and cheese slice
- Pizza Scrolls
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chickpea and Oat crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- BCC Smoothie
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free