- 1 onion, Cut into Halves
- 3 eggs
- 60 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams bread crumbs
- 100 grams walnuts
- 120 grams grated cheese
- 50 grams Soy or tamari sauce
- 100 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 3 sheets Puff pastry
- Milk, Brushing pastry
- sesame seeds, Sprinkle on before baking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Appetizer Starter Australian Vegetarian Roll
1. Pre-heat fan forced oven to 230 degrees & line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place brown onion into mixing bowl - chop 3 sec / Spd 5 - scrape down sides.
3. Add eggs, rolled oats, bread crumbs, walnuts, grated cheese, soy or Tamari sauce, milk, Italian herbs (pinch of salt/pepper if you wish) - combine 25 sec / Spd 5.
#Note that the mix may appear to be a little sloppy but keep in mind the oats & bread crumbs will absorb some of that moisture. You don't want dried out chewy sausage rolls at the end so don't be tempted to add more oats/breadcrumbs.
4. Cut puff pastry in halves. Place mixture in centre of each sheet brush edges with milk and fold them over. Mark each log into 4 rolls, brush with milk & sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Cook in oven for 20 minutes - golden brown.
Other alternatives include: adding curry powder for curry sausage rolls, diced chilli or sweet chilli sauce, fresh herbs, finely chopped mixed vegetables a nice way to get them into fussy/picky kids or adults the list is endless.
Converted from my Mum's old family recipe - I hope you enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!