- 55 g Butter
- 200 g buttermilk
- 5 g honey
- 1 egg
- 150 g polenta
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- .25 tsp bicarb soda
Preheat oven to 200° C. Line a 25 cm × 8 cm tin
Melt butter 2 min/60° C/speed 2
Add buttermilk, honey, and egg to mixing bowl. Combine 5 sec/speed 4
Add all other ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 5
Pour into prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Naturally sweetened cornbread
Accessories you need
Serve as a savoury side with chilli con carne or Mexican soup or as a sweet snack with butter and honey or syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche