- 500 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g cold water
8Recipe is created for
Pre-weigh olive oil into the measuring cup and have a cup full (250gm) of cold water pre-measured.
Place flour and salt in the bowl and mix 5 sec, speed 5.
Continue speed 5 and drizzle in oil with blades turning.
Continue speed 5 -add water.
Mix for 10 seconds at speed.
Turn mixture on to Thermomat. It will still be crumbly.
Work mixture into firm ball by hand. This should only take seconds.
Wrap in Thermomat and rest 20 minutes until ready to roll thinly and use.
Olive Oil Pastry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- French bread
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Smoked sausage frittata