- 450 gram pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 75 gram coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 300 gram almond meal
- 1 tablespoon honey
Pre heat oven150-160 degrees, or 180 degrees fan forced
Place pumpkin in TMX, chop at speed 6 for a few secs
Add butterfly, add eggs, sal;t, nutmeg & oil into bowl, mix speed 1 for a few seconds
Add almond meal & baking powder, mix speed 1 until combined
Line loaf tin with baking paper
Spoon in mixture into loaf tin and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds for decoration
Bake approx 1.5 hrs, check after 1 hr and test with a skewer
Remove from oven and let cool in tin and then on a cooling rack
PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)