- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Handful fresh parsley
- 400 grams potato
- 1 Large carrot
- 1 parsnip
- 150 grams Swede
- 200 grams zucchini
- 250 grams Sweet potato or Pumpkin
- 200 grams Lamb or Beef Mince
- 120 grams Bbq sauce
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 50 grams Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 pinch dried Basil and Oregano
- 7 Sheets Puff Pastry
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel and chop all vegetables into 3cm pieces. Take Puff Pastry out of the freezer.
Add to bowl garlic and parsley chop 5 Sec, Sp 7.
Scrape down sides. Add vegetables to bowl. chop 20 Sec, Sp 4.
May need more but don't overchop. Using spatula make a well in the vegetables. Add all other ingredients.(accept Puff Pastry) Snapping the pasta into 2cm pieces. Mix 40 Sec, Reverse, Sp 2 1/2 with aid of Spatula.
Turn oven on 200c. Line 3 Baking trays with Baking paper. Cut Puff pastry into 4 squares, place approx 2 tablespoons mixture on to each square, fold diagonally and seal. (Cornish style) See additional photos. Brush with optional egg and water glaze (1 beaten egg and 1 tbspn water) then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake 200c fan oven 25-30 minutes. Enjoy with homemade relish or sauce
Accessories you need
This recipe was originally given to me by my beautiful sister It also contained french onion and chicken noodle soup mixes but I have made this as additive free as possible. Use your own combination of spices, curry powder or mince!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti