- 420 grams Baker's Flour
- 250 grams Luke Warm Water
- 1 sachet Dry active yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 35 grams olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- chorizo sausage
- tomato puree
- Bbq sauce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add sugar, water and yeast to TM bowl for 10 sec/speed 4.
Add oil and blitz for 5 sec/speed 4
Add flour and salt, mix on reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" 5 sec/speed 5
"Dough mode" Knead for 3 minutes.
Leave the dough sit in the TM bowl for 10 minutes covered with a tea towel until doubled in size.
"Dough mode" knead for a further 1 minutes 30 seconds.
Transfer to a floured surface, shape 6 to 8 balls (more if you prefer smaller) place on baking trays several centimeters apart. Flatten slightly and cover with a dry tea towel for a further 10 minutes until they rise.
Press down to flatten again, top with your desired toppings.
Bake at 180°c for approximately 10-15 minutes or until golden.
Accessories you need
Can be frozen once cooked
Hawaiian: Tomato paste, Ham/bacon, pineapple , cheese & a sprinkle or Italian herbs
Supreme: Tomato paste, ham/bacon, cabonosi, capsicum, onion, cheese.
Bbq Chicken: bbq sauce, roast chicken, cheese, added bbq sauce swirl.
Aussie: Tomato/bbq sauce, bacon, onion, whisked egg
Bitza: Tomato/ bbq sauce, bacon, chicken, onion, pineapple, capsicum, cheese.
Blazin: Tomato paste, roast chicken, onion, jalapenos, capsicum, chilli flakes and cheese.
These are suggestions only and can be altered in any way.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Colcannon (Irish Mash Potato) Taela-Made
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Lemon Garlic Myrtle Chicken Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Creamy Garlic Prawn & Zucchini linguine Taela-Made
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made
- Chile Con Queso Dip Taela-Made
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef