- 360 g warm water
- 2 level teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 600 g Baker's Flour
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons dried italian herbs
- --- cheese, grated, 2-3 cups (40% Mozarella, 40% Tasty and 20% parmesan cheese)
- 500 g bacon
- tomato passata, Spread liberally onto dough
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients into your thermomix bowl and mix speed 3 for 15 seconds.
- Knead for 6 minutes.
- Tip onto a floured thermomat or oiled thermoserver/bowl and let it rest for 30 mins.
- Knock the dough down and roll it out into a large rectangle ( the more precise the rectangle, the easier it will be to roll and cut).
- Cover your dough with passata then add the cheese blend (40% Mozarella, 40% Tasty and 20% parmesan cheese) add bacon or any other filling you prefer, be generous. Add a sprinkle of Italian herbs.
- Using your thermomat or baking paper to assist, roll your dough up onto its self to form one long scroll.
- Using a serrated knife, carefully cut your scrolls into pieces approx 2-3 cm wide.
- Carefully position each scroll on a baking tray leaving 2-3 cm between each scroll (If they appear squashed ensure you re-shape them into a round shape as you place them onto the tray).
- Allow to prove another 15 mins.
- Bake 180'c for 15-20 mins or until golden.
Sprinkle the top with a little more cheese blend prior to baking. To make smaller ones, simply stretch out the dough after its rolled up prior to cutting. Also sprinkle of italian herbs prior to rolling the dough adds a nice flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Chilli Mussels
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Creamy cauliflower soup