- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 medium brown onion, peeled and halved
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 150 grams bacon rindless eye rashes
- 1 medium red capsicum, deseeded and chopped into 8 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 120 grams spinach
- 500 grams cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 2 muffin tins.
2. Put onion and garlic in TMX bowl. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Scrape bowl down.
3. Add mushrooms, capsicum and bacon. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 5. Scrape bowl down.
5. Add olive oil and saute for 5 minutes at 100°C in REVERSE on speed 1.
6. Add spinach, eggs, cottage cheese, Italian herbs, salt and pepper. Blend for 15 seconds in REVERSE on speed 4.
Pour mixture into prepared moulds. Place a tomato slice on top of each quiche.
Bake for 1 hour, or until eggs are set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Biscotti
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- lchf spinach bake
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Grain-free crackers the ThermoMonts way
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert