- 120 g Cheddar cheese, cut into chunks
- 120 g white quinoa
- 150 g baby spinach leaves or frozen spinach
- 2 sprigs Dill, leaves only
- 2 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 onion, peeled and cut in half
- 1 leek, white part only, roughly chopped
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 100 g feta cheese, cut into 1cm dice
- 100 g smoked salmon pieces
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 190C (fan-forced). Grease a 23cm pie dish and set aside.
2. Place cheddar cheese in mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Remove and place in a large bowl.
3. Place 1000g water in mixing bowl. Place simmering basket into position and weigh in quinoa. Remove simmering basket and rinse quinoa with cold water. Place simmering basket with quinoa back into position and cook 15 min/Varoma/speed 2.
4. Place spinach in the Varoma basket and place into position. Cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 2, with quinoa still in simmering basket.
5. Remove and drain spinach and quinoa and place in bowl with the grated cheddar cheese. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
6. Place dill and parsley in mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 8. Place in bowl with other ingredients.
7. Place onion and leek in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Add olive oil and saute 5 min/120C/reverse/speed 1.
8. Place eggs, salt and pepper in mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/reverse/speed 4. Add feta cheese, smoked salmon pieces and reserved bowl ingredients and mix 6 sec/reverse/speed 4.
9. Pour mixture into prepared dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve hot or cold with extra dill and a side salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Honey & Apple Cake
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Chai Spice Hot Cross Buns
- Apricot Log
- Matcha Green Tea and Pistachio Icecream
- Pear & Hazelnut Fudge
- Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Saffron Syrup