- 120 g Cheddar cheese, cut into chunks
- 120 g white quinoa
- 150 g baby spinach leaves or frozen spinach
- 2 sprigs Dill, leaves only
- 2 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 onion, peeled and cut in half
- 1 leek, white part only, roughly chopped
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 100 g feta cheese, cut into 1cm dice
- 100 g smoked salmon pieces
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 190C (fan-forced). Grease a 23cm pie dish and set aside.
2. Place cheddar cheese in mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Remove and place in a large bowl.
3. Place 1000g water in mixing bowl. Place simmering basket into position and weigh in quinoa. Remove simmering basket and rinse quinoa with cold water. Place simmering basket with quinoa back into position and cook 15 min/Varoma/speed 2.
4. Place spinach in the Varoma basket and place into position. Cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 2, with quinoa still in simmering basket.
5. Remove and drain spinach and quinoa and place in bowl with the grated cheddar cheese. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
6. Place dill and parsley in mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 8. Place in bowl with other ingredients.
7. Place onion and leek in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Add olive oil and saute 5 min/120C/reverse/speed 1.
8. Place eggs, salt and pepper in mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/reverse/speed 4. Add feta cheese, smoked salmon pieces and reserved bowl ingredients and mix 6 sec/reverse/speed 4.
9. Pour mixture into prepared dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve hot or cold with extra dill and a side salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Vegetable Risotto Balls
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Chai Spice Hot Cross Buns
- Apricot Log
- Matcha Green Tea and Pistachio Icecream
- Pear & Hazelnut Fudge
- Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Saffron Syrup
- Cinnamon Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad
- Chickpea & Zucchini Fritters
- Raw Choc Coconut Bars
- Pear & Hazelnut Clafoutis
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup