- 100 grams onion, Quartered
- 85 grams potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 carrot, Peeled & roughly chopped
- tomato sauce, to taste
- Mixed Herbs, to taste
- pinch salt
- 500 grams sausage meat
- 3 sheet puff pastry, ready-made
- ❤Add onion, carrot and potato to Thermo bowl. Dice on speed 8 for 5-10 seconds. Remove from bowl and squeeze out excess water. Replace in bowl.
- ❤Add egg, sauces, herbs and seasonings. Mix on speed 2 for 10 seconds.
- ❤Add sausage meat. Mix on speed 5-6 for 20-30 seconds.
- ❤Lay out pastry sheets. Cut each sheet in half lengthways. Divide mixture evenly amongst all 6 halves. Roll pastry so that the seam is on the underside. Cut each half into 6 sections.
- ❤Glaze with egg and milk wash if desired. Place in preheated moderate oven for 30-35 minutes until golden.
Accessories you need
These are delicious cold. I often make a double batch and freeze them ready for birthday parties or picnics.I use my mum's homemade tomato sauce in this recipe- it makes all the difference. I have yet to convert it to the Thermo but there is a similar recipe here already although I haven't tried it- //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/aunty-ds-ezi-tomato-sauce/72380You could also sprinkle some sesame seeds on top before placing in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoked sausage frittata
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice