- 1/2 bunch parsley, fresh
- 150 gram Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 85 grams cheddar or tasty cheese (roughly cut)
- 1/2 onion
- 50 grams Diced bacon
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
- 100 grams Milk
- 20 gram butter or oil
- 30 gram ricotta cheese
- 50 gram frozen peas and corn mix
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parsley and frozen spinach in TM bowl 8 seconds on speed 8. Set aside in bowl.
Place 85 grams of tasty cheese in TM bowl for 4 seconds on speed 8. Place in bowl with parsley.
Place 1/2 onion (roughly cut into quarters) in TM and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add diced bacon and oil and cook for 4 minutes at 100⁰C on speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients into TM bowl for 2 minutes on Reverse + speed 1.
Spoon into normal muffin pan - makes 12.
Bake at 180C for approx 15 mins.
These are delicious served warm and would be nice served as a full breakfast with poached or fried eggs, tomato, avocado and hollandaise sauce or goat's cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chai frappe with Irish cream