- 2 --- cups SR flour
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- 1 cup milk
- Chedder Cheese Grated
- 1 tomato diced, (inner removed)
- 1 Carrot grated
- 25 grams Bacon diced
- 20 grams Spring onion finely diced
- 2 tablespoons Parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon Paprika Relish
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add last 8 ingredients together "Closed lid" speed 3 / 7 seconds.
2. Add flour "Closed lid" speed 1 / 7 seconds.
3. Add cream and milk "Closed lid" speed 7 / 10 seconds.
4. If dough is too sticky add gradual tsp of flour to mix until no longer wet.
5. Transfer dough to Thermomix mat or floured bench.
6. Flatten dough and cut into rounds, place onto baking tray (prepped) and brush with milk if desired to brown.
7. Bake 180 deg until brown.
8. Serve with sour cream.
Accessories you need
* Add a tablespoon of vegemite or curry paste to make your savoury muffins more diverse.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.