- 250 g flour
- 200 g unsalted butter, chilled, cut into cubes
- 125 g sour cream
8Recipe is created for
Place flour and butter into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 10. Add sour cream and mix 10 sec/speed 8 or until pastry comes together and forms a ball.
Remove from bowl, wrap pastry in cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 mins prior to using.
Can be frozen. Recipe can be doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Simple sour dough
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- Sweet potato fritters
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Zucchini Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Jam and chocolate biscotti
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- My Mums Scotch Shortbread