- 250 g flour
- 200 g unsalted butter, chilled, cut into cubes
- 125 g sour cream
8Recipe is created for
Place flour and butter into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 10. Add sour cream and mix 10 sec/speed 8 or until pastry comes together and forms a ball.
Remove from bowl, wrap pastry in cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 mins prior to using.
Can be frozen. Recipe can be doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins