- 60 g parmesan
- 100 g Cheese cubed, Tasty, cheddar, colby etc
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g ricotta
- 400 g Frozen Spinich
- 1 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 egg white
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 4 sheet Puff Pasty
- sesame seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200 degrees
Seperate sheets of puff pastry to defrost and cut in half.
Add parmesan and cheese to bowl and grate for 5 sec on speed 10. Set aside.
Place brown onion and garlic into bowl and chop on sp 5 for 2 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes, 100 deg, sp 1.
Add ricotta, reserved cheese, spinach, egg and yolk, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix for 1 min on sp 2. Use your spatular to help the mix along.
Lay spinach and cheese mix in middle then brush one long side of pastry with egg white.
Roll pastry and filling so the side with egg white seals against the bottom of roll.
Cut roll into desired size, and put on baking tray leaving space between rolls.
Brush with egg white and spinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake in oven for approx 15 mins or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Please use the quanties as a guide. If you go over or don't have enough don't worry, they will still turn out amazing.
You can also only use half the mix and freeze the rest to use later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables