- 300 g Luke Warm Water
- 400 g Bakers Flour or Bread Flour
- 1/2 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g Spinach Leaves
- 20 g Olive Oil.
- 3 eggs
- 250 g Philadelphia Cheese
- 1 onion
- salt, as per taste
24h 45minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion in , mix 5 secs, sp 7.
Add oil, 2 min, 100 degC, sp 1.
Add washed spinach (you can use frozen spinach however try to drain as much water as possible after thawing) and salt, 7 mins, 100 degC, sp 1 . Remove from bowl and drain any residual water, set spinach mixture aside.
Add cheese to , eggs, salt, mix 20 secs, sp 4.
Add spinach mixture, mix 20 secs, sp 3 .
Line a quiche or cake tin with baking paper. Stretch out the sourdough pastry over the base of tin, while trying to overlap the sides.
Fill with the spinach filling and fold over dough sides to give a rustic effect.
Bake at 200 degC for 45 mins. Enjoy !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Cheat's sourdough