- 40 g sesame seeds
- 40 g pumpkin seeds
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g chia seeds
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan or rock salt
- oil for greasing
- Baking paper
- optional flavors (rosemary, cumin, chilli etc.)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line a tray with baking paper and grease with a little oil.
3. Place chia and sesame seeds in bowl and mix on reverse, spd 2 for 10 secs. This stops the chia seeds from clumping.
4. Add other seeds and mix on reverse, spd 2 for 10 secs.
5. Place water into a separate bowl and stir the salt in until dissovled.
6. Add the seed mixture, making sure all is mixed through with water and then let it sit to thicken for 5 mins.
7. Pour mixture onto baking paper and spread evenly with the back of a metal spoon, making sure there is no gaps.
8. Bake for 30 mins. Then remove and cut into preferred pieces. Flip pieces over and bake for another 20 minutes until slightly golden.
9. Remove and let the crackers cool before storing in an air tight container.
*Crackers keep for 1 to 2 weeks.
*This recipe was based from the site Butter with a side of bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip