- 300 grams sweet potato, cut into small bite sized pieces
- 3 clove garlic, large - not peeled
- 10 grams dried rosemary
- 50 grams coconut oil, can use your preferred oil. If using coconut it needs to be liquid!
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 150 grams Cheddar cheese
- 200 grams ham or cold pickled pork, Could also use chorizo or other meat of choice or leave out for vegetarian version.
- 5 eggs, large - room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 3 sprigs Thyme, stalks removed
- 50 grams coconut oil, melted
- 210 grams gluten free flour, I use my own mix
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 200 grams coconut milk
- handful of roasted chopped walnuts, or use pepitas
30h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 220 degrees fan forced.
2. Toss sweet potato in the oil, salt and rosemary leaves. (I use a freezer bag to make sure that they are all coated. Use about half the oil to start with and only add more if all the pices aren't covered. I cut up a whole sweet potato and use that so that I have some in the fridge for salads etc.)
3. Place sweet potatoes and garlic on a baking tray covered with non-stick paper.
4. Bake in a hot oven for 25 mins or until nearly soft and browned.
5. Set aside to cool.
1. Grate cheese and set aside 15-20 sec speed 10.
2. Add ham (or other cold meat or leave out for vegetarian version) to . 2 secs, Speed 4 or until desired size.
3. Add remaining muffin ingredients to including cheese and roasted garlic.
4. 5 secs speed 3. Scrape sides and repeat if necessary.
5. Tip mix into large mixing bowl.
6. Gently stir in sweet potato.
7. Pour into muffin tins lined with cases.
8. Sprinkle walnuts or pepitas over the muffins.
9. Bake for 20 -30 mins until skewer comes out clean.
10. Serve warm with salad for a light lunch.
Accessories you need
Freeze the leftovers and pull out and warm before serving. That's if there are any left!
Could be made non gluten free by using plain flour.
Converted from //bonniedelicious.com/home/2014/7/9/gluten-free-savoury-muffins
To follow my recipe journey with Thermie, check me out here: //www.facebook.com/groups/homemadewiththermiw/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Gluten and dairy Free Garlic, parsley and sweet chilli bread
- Lentil and Cauliflower Dahl in the Camp Oven
- Grapefruit Salad
- GF Bread Rolls
- Salmon Fishcakes - Rissoles - GF
- Banana Smoothie -Dairy Free
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Parsley Pesto
- Non-Fried Fried Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw