- 375 g Zuchini, chunks
- 150 g bacon, chunks
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 100 g cheese
- 155 g Self Raising Flour
- 5 eggs
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 - 1.5 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180'C. Grease muffin tins or use non stick silicone trays.
Chop zuchini in Thermomix for 3 secs / speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop 4 secs / speed 4. Tip into large mixing bowl and set aside.
Chop onion and bacon in Thermomix for 5 seconds / speed 5. Place into mixing bowl.
Chop cheese in Thermomix for 10 seconds / speed 6. Place into mixing bowl.
Place flour, eggs, oil, salt & pepper into Thermomix and mix for 20 seconds / reverse speed 3. Add chopped ingredients from the mixing bowl and combine for 1 min / reverse speed 3.
Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins & bake in oven for 20 - 25 min.
Muffins should spring back when touched if cooked through.
Accessories you need
If you are cooking these to freeze and eat later, cook them for a shorter time, so they are not quite cooked. When you get them out of the freezer to reheat, they taste delicious!!
This recipe can also be made into a pie.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce