- 185 g Greek style yoghurt
- 170 g Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 1. Add in yoghurt and flour
2. Insert MC and mix 10sec/s2
3. Knead for 30seconds
4. Transfer dough into lightly floured prepared pan which the pizza will be baked on, or just use baking paper like i always do
5. Use your hands to get dough together and flatten slightly
6. Lightly flour top of dough and use fingers to stretch is until you get your desired shape.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seafood Pie
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- My Everyday White Bread
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Picnic eggs
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Self-Crusting Quiche
- Hidden Veg Sausage Rolls by The Thermo Niche
- Variation Impossible Quiche
- Mini Quiches