- 1kg Sausage Mince
- 1 potato, peeled cubed 3cm
- 1 carrot, peeled cut in 3
- 1 onion, peeled cut in half
- 5 sheets Puff pastry
- 1 sachet French Onion Soup Mix (40gm sachet)
- 1 egg, Lightly beaten
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion toand chop 5 sec/sp 5
2. Add carrot and potato toand chop 7 sec/sp 4 scrape down
3. Add 500g sausage mince and french onion soup pkt. Mix 7 sec/sp 4 scrape down and break up mince with spatula. Repeat7 sec/ sp 4
4. Add remaining mince (500g) and fold into mixture with spatula. then mix 7 sec/sp4
1. Divide mixture into two rows across each sheet of puff pastry
2. Slice puff pastry down the middle and roll each roll up to enclose the filling, placing seam side onto the bench
3. Cut each roll into 6 pieces
4. Brush sausage rolls with egg and sprinkle with seseme seeds if desired
5. Place on baking trays and bake for for 20 min at 200*c, reduce heat to 180*c and bake for a further 10 min.
Preheat Oven to 200*c and line 2x baking trays with baking paper. Lay 5 sheets of puff pastry on the bench.
Accessories you need
These sausage rolls freeze really well.
They are great for school lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls