- 1/2 Zucchini, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Apples, peeled and quarted
- 2 eggs
- 80g Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g Spelt Flour
- 150g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50-80g Raw Sugar (to suit your familys taste)
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180CPlace zucchini and apple in bowl 4 SECONDS/SPEED 5. Scrape down bowl. Add eggs, oil, vanilla extract 3 SECONDS/SPEED 5. Add flours, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar 15 SECONDS/SPEED 3.The mixture should be just combined. Spoon into muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
➕THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES➕
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Savoury Scone
- Rosemary Pastry
- Pumpkin topped chicken curry pies
- Janine's Plain Rice Crackers - Thermie and Friends
- The best sausage rolls - veggie packed for kids
- Yorkshire Puddings
- Vegemite and Cheese puffs
- Black Seasame Crackers
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- Chicken Salad/Sandwich Filling
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole