- 1/2 Zucchini, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Apples, peeled and quarted
- 2 eggs
- 80g Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g Spelt Flour
- 150g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50-80g Raw Sugar (to suit your familys taste)
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180CPlace zucchini and apple in bowl 4 SECONDS/SPEED 5. Scrape down bowl. Add eggs, oil, vanilla extract 3 SECONDS/SPEED 5. Add flours, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar 15 SECONDS/SPEED 3.The mixture should be just combined. Spoon into muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
➕THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES➕
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- Chicken Salad/Sandwich Filling
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole