- 400 gram can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 250 gram ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 50 gram Semi Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh basil
- 4 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If making own breadcrumbs, place fresh bread in TM bowl and chop speed 6/5 seconds. Set aside.
Place basil in TM bowl and chop, speed 5/3 seconds. Set aside
Place tomatoes in TM bowl and chop speed 4/3 seconds. Set aside.
Place beans, ricotta, egg and milk in TM bowl, beat 5 seconds/speed 6. Check that it is smooth, scrape down sides.
Add tomatoes and basil. Gently mix speed 4/3 seconds.
Lightly grease mini muffin tins with oil.
Cut circles of pastry and place in each muffin cup, press to fit.
Divide the filling evenly among the pastry shells.
Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake in very hot oven (220oC) for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Could also be made in TM 31
Could substitute butter beans for soya beans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Biscotti
- Welsh Teabread
- Spinach Balls
- Apple Coconut Balls
- Cream Cheese and Rhubarb Blondies
- Corn Bread
- Chicken and Pine Nut Savoury Cheesecake
- Roast Pork Belly with steamed vegetables and pumpkin, fennel soup
- Apricot Chicken Meatballs
- Potato Rolls
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- SAVOURY SHORTBREAD
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls