- 175 g Paleo flour mix, (75g almond flour, 55g coconut flour and 45g arrowroot OR substitute 1 1/2 cups GF flour)
- 1 tsp pure stevia powder, OR 1 cup sugar and reduce yoghurt to 90g
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp coconut oil, OR substitute with oil of your choice.
- 180 g coconut yoghurt, OR use 1/3 cup yoghurt and 1/3 cup applesauce.
- 1 tsp vanilla, OR substitute 1 tsp mixed spices, adding to dry ingredients.
- 1 small - medium zucchuni, (To produce approx. 1 cup when shredded.)
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 cup choc chips or nuts
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add flour, sweetener, baking powder, bi-carb and cinnamon to bowl.
- 2. Select Turbo 1 sec. Repeat 3 times to sift the dry ingredients.
- 3. Put dry ingredients aside.
- 1. Roughly chop zucchini and shred 2 sec/Sp 5.
- 2. Add oil, yoghurt and vanilla. Combine 15sec/Rev/Sp2 and remove from bowl. (Alternately, combine all the wet ingredients by hand.)
- 3. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients by hand. (The batter will be quite stiff and thick.). If including the optional extras, do so at this point.)
- 1. Place batter in lined loaf tin. Cook in oven preheated to 180 degrees for 1 hour.
- 2. Leave bread in tin for 20- 30 mins. (I usually allow it to coolin the oven for 10 minutes and then remove the pan to cool another 20 minutes.)
- 3. Remove to rack to cool.
This bread is based on the recipe found at https://thebigmansworld.com/vegan-gluten-free-zucchini-bread/. I changed some of the ingredients to make it grain free and sugar free, but you may wish to look at the initial ingredients and see if you prefer these.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo