- 250 g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 125 g Almond milk, soy or rice milk
- 20 --- ml Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 package frozen spinach leaves, Thawed, water squeezed out
- 1 small onion
- 2 sheets Vegan Puff Pastry, Each sheet cut into 9 squares
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic and onion to the bowl and chop 5 sec sp7,
Mc on. scrape sides.
2. Drain water from cashew and add to the bowl.
Add milk, lemon juice, salt, onion salt and garlic
Mix 5 sec sp 5 mc on
3. Scrape sides of the bowl and repeat 5 sec sp 5 mc on
4. Squeeze all the water from the spinach and add to
5. Mix 10 sec sp 5 mc on. repeat till well combined.
6. Cut each puff pastry sheet in 9 squares
7. Line 18 cupcake tin cavities with a square of pastry
8. Spoon 2 tablespoon spinach mixture in each cavity
9. Fold pastry over filling and brush with milk
(soy,almond or ricemilk)
10. Bake for around 25 minutes.
Heat fanforced oven to 200 C. Soak cashews in water for 4 to 8 hours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce