- 250 g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 125 g Almond milk, soy or rice milk
- 20 --- ml Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 package frozen spinach leaves, Thawed, water squeezed out
- 1 small onion
- 2 sheets Vegan Puff Pastry, Each sheet cut into 9 squares
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic and onion to the bowl and chop 5 sec sp7,
Mc on. scrape sides.
2. Drain water from cashew and add to the bowl.
Add milk, lemon juice, salt, onion salt and garlic
Mix 5 sec sp 5 mc on
3. Scrape sides of the bowl and repeat 5 sec sp 5 mc on
4. Squeeze all the water from the spinach and add to
5. Mix 10 sec sp 5 mc on. repeat till well combined.
6. Cut each puff pastry sheet in 9 squares
7. Line 18 cupcake tin cavities with a square of pastry
8. Spoon 2 tablespoon spinach mixture in each cavity
9. Fold pastry over filling and brush with milk
(soy,almond or ricemilk)
10. Bake for around 25 minutes.
Heat fanforced oven to 200 C. Soak cashews in water for 4 to 8 hours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto