- 2 cloves garlic, whole
- 1 onion, cut into half
- 1 carrot, cut into ice cube size pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into ice cube size pieces
- 1 Capsicum, deseeded and cut into 1/4
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 cans Cannelloni Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 plumbs, de stoned
- 1 portion rough puff pastry, Basic cookbook
- 1000 g Thick pork sausages
- 200 g Tasty cheese, grated speed 8/6seconds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place ice cube size pieces into a clean bowl and grate speed 8 for 6 seconds.
Place destoned plums into bowl and chop speed 5 / 3 seconds Remove and Clean and dry the bowl.
Make rough puff pastry and place in fridge
Place onion, carrot, garlic, zucchini and capsicum into the TM bowl and chop speed 5 / 4 seconds.
Scrape down and add oil and saute for 6 mins/120C or varoma/speed soft stir/
Place Butterfly on to blades and add beans, tomato, tomato paste and chopped plumbs and cook for 20 mins//100C/.
Once cooked remove and cool.
roll and fold pastry and place back in freezer for 5 mins and get out a repeat 3 times
in the tm bowl placed skinned raw sausage, with cooled baked beans and cheese. /2mins.
Grate cheese and chop plumbs
Make the baked beans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)