- 2 cloves garlic, whole
- 1 onion, cut into half
- 1 carrot, cut into ice cube size pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into ice cube size pieces
- 1 Capsicum, deseeded and cut into 1/4
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 cans Cannelloni Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 plumbs, de stoned
- 1 portion rough puff pastry, Basic cookbook
- 1000 g Thick pork sausages
- 200 g Tasty cheese, grated speed 8/6seconds
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place ice cube size pieces into a clean bowl and grate speed 8 for 6 seconds.
Place destoned plums into bowl and chop speed 5 / 3 seconds Remove and Clean and dry the bowl.
Make rough puff pastry and place in fridge
Place onion, carrot, garlic, zucchini and capsicum into the TM bowl and chop speed 5 / 4 seconds.
Scrape down and add oil and saute for 6 mins/120C or varoma/speed soft stir/
Place Butterfly on to blades and add beans, tomato, tomato paste and chopped plumbs and cook for 20 mins//100C/.
Once cooked remove and cool.
roll and fold pastry and place back in freezer for 5 mins and get out a repeat 3 times
in the tm bowl placed skinned raw sausage, with cooled baked beans and cheese. /2mins.
Grate cheese and chop plumbs
Make the baked beans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce