- 150 grams cheese
- 1 onion
- 200 grams Rindless Bacon
- 1 carrot
- 375 grams zucchini
- 55 grams vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams self-raising flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven 170 degrees - grease/line a 30 x 20 cm Lamington pan
2. Grate 150 grams cheese (approx 1 cup) grated - 17 seconds - speed 5 - put in separate bowl
3. 1 large onion - finely chop - 4 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with cheese
4. 200 grams - rindless bacon - chopped - 5 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with other ingredients.
5. 1 carrot - finely chopped - 3 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with other ingredients.
6. 375 grams zucchini (approx 3) - grated - 5 seconds - speed 4
7. Add all ingredients in bowl to Thermomix, plus 55 grams vegetable oil, 5 eggs, 150 grams self raising flour
8. Mix well 20 seconds speed 5
9. Pour into prepared pan and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
If you find the Zucchini a little watery be sure to squeeze it out.
Is also nice if you sprinkle with pine nuts before baking also served with a relish/chutney.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Tuna Mornay
- Classic Barbecue Sauce