- 2 cups macadamias
- 2 cups dried dates
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt
Recipe is created for
Place everything in tmx and blitz speed 9 until smooth
Line a plastic container with cling wrap, spoon fudge on top
Wet hands and with wet fingers press firmly into the container.
Score with knife into portions
Cover and freeze. Eat straight from the freezer!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Cooked Millet (awesome alternative to cous cous)
- Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie (vegan, raw, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free)
- Avo-nnaise aka vegan mayonnaise (egg-free soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, WFPB)
- Paraati Chana - Indian chickpeas with split peas (vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Nigerian Falafels - Akara (vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon muffins (vegan, egg-free, dairy-free)
- Apple porridge (vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free)
- Chia Breakfast Pudding (vegan, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Soaked Spelt Crackers
- Mini Quiche - lunchbox, snacks, breaky-on-the-go!
- Rich and Hearty Bolognese w zoodles (paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free)
- Breakfast Pikelets - 2 Ingredients (Paleo, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free)