- 250g unsalted butter, cubed
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 250g self-raising flour
- 100ml Milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, OPTIONAL for chocolate cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Line a cupcake or muffin tray with cupcake/muffin papers.
3. Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and blitz on speed 6 for 30 seconds.
4. Spoon mix into prepared cupcake tray, 2/3 filling each paper case (the cupcakes will rise).
5. Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes for small cupcakes or 15-18 minutes for muffin-size cupcakes.
6. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from tray.
When cooled, ice with a vanilla, chocolate or fruit flavoured buttercream, which can be smoothed on with a flat knife or piped for a decorative effect.
Top with sprinkles and cachous.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake